Merry Christmas! Just kidding 😛 I’m a Halloween lover so it hurts me a little to bring out the C bomb in October but this is something you need to see.
I recently saw a post on Twitter by Viola which sounded so fun and I had to find out more. The #apovgiftswap brings bloggers together to create some Christmas cheer 🙂 you get paired with a fellow blogger in UK and then you get to decide what you may want to spend. It can be a bought gift or even a handmade gift. Have I piqued your interest? If so have a look below and sign up. You never know, we may become gift swap buddies!
How to get involved:
1. Fill in the google application – Link here
2. Write a blog post within 5 days of receiving your confirmation email
3. Send a couple of gifts to your matched partner by 17th December
4. Write a post about your gifts (must include photos) after you have received them
5. Send Viola the link to your blog post so she can see how the event has gone!
There are 3 key dates to remember if you get involved:
1st November: Deadline for completing the submission form
6th November (or earlier): Find out your blogger partner
17th December: Send off your gifts to your blogger pair