With a massive thank you to one of my favourite bloggers Cat Flicks & Matte Lips (best name ever award right there!) for tagging me in this Liebster Award. It is a fab idea to bring us all together and get to know each other. Anyway, let’s do this 🙂 I tag:
- Get Your Comic On
- The Mystery Corner
- Just My Look
- Deidra Alexander
- Her Quarters – Amy
- Recipe in a Bottle
- LOWLIFE MAGAZINE
My 10 questions for you all are:
- If you were to win the lottery tomorrow what would you buy first?
- Where would you love to travel to?
- What is your favourite tv show?
- Where did you grow up?
- Tell me your favourite joke.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your top life tip?
- Do you have any pets?
- Which historical figure or celebrity would you like to interview?
- What is your main goal for 2016?
10 Facts About Me
- Blogging is fairly new to me but I have been obsessed with blogs for a long time now for cooking and make up.
- Watching YouTube videos usually happens when my work day ends until bed time. It’s a great way to wind down after a stressful day.
- My goal for 2016 was to start my own blog and YouTube. Achieved! Myself and my friend, Get Your Comic On, encouraged each other to go for it and we aren’t looking back.
- My husband has a YouTube channel also, Mr Twigable, and posts videos of his motorbike journeys around London.
- I am planning to get my motorbike licence soon so I can also film my adventures (this is plan behind Boo Adventures) on the bike as a lot of the top channels for motorbikes are by men. We need more females in this arena!
- I am originally from Scotland where I stayed until I finished Uni and then moved to Wales to live with my now husband. We are currently living in London with our fabulously fluffy cat, Lola, who is always mentioned in my blogs!
- Moving to London was never something I wanted to do. The fear of the busy tubes and fast pace really put me off but Jon managed to convince me and he was so right! I love my London life.
- In my spare time, when I am not watching YouTube videos, I will mostly be watching any of the Housewives franchises. Yes, the obsession is real. If I was pushed to say which was my favourite I think I would say Housewives of New York City. There doesn’t seem to be a season I didn’t enjoy. Currently I am hooked on the Housewives of Dallas season 1 which has been a corker! I am now looking forward to the return of the New Jersey ladies and the post jail storyline.
- My music taste is pretty much all of the place but my all time favourite band is Funeral For a Friend who I recently saw for their farewell tour and the final nights were in London. Cried and lost my voice. My Spotify consists of Disney Princess songs and rock. If Taylor Swift was on Spotify then that would be on all of the time!
- My all time favourite novel would be tough as it would be one of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Maybe the Fellowship 🙂 love an adventure story.
Now onto the questions from the lovely Cat Flicks and Matte Lips 🙂
- What was the last beauty product you bought? Sadly not exciting but I just bought the Garner SkinActive Oil-Infused Micellar Cleansing Water. It’s so gentle at removing my make up, smells lovely and leaves your skin feeling so soft.
- Favourite movie? Tough one! I think it would be the Two Towers in the LotR trilogy. Epic!
- How many languages do you speak? Officially one, English, however I did study French for 8 years which helps me understand what may be said or written around me. I am not fluent! During my gap year I lived in Sri Lanka and I picked up a little Sinhalese which helped me get around.
- If you had to pick a favourite YouTuber? The Queen, Jaclyn Hill. Bible!
- Favourite childhood memory – Going to Disneyland in Florida with my lovely family. It was somewhere that I always dreamt about going to but didn’t believe it could happen as it was on the other side of the world. Walking into Magic Kingdom brought tears to my eyes and the memory of it does the same. Dreams do come true kids!
- How do you prefer to start your day? With a coffee. I can’t function without it.
- Why did you start a blog? In the past I have tried to start but never had the courage. Now I have realised that worrying about what others think in relation to my words on a page will get me no where. Go for it, so I did 🙂
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years- in terms of beauty? Hopefully being in my 30’s but still looking in my early 20’s. It will be great to see my beauty routines and products evolve with me as I get older.
- University or life experience-which do you feel best prepares you for life? Ohh I think life experience prepares you for life but you also need Uni life to have a ball before the hard work actually begins. Top tip, take a gap year before Uni to experience the world outside of your hometown bubble.
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Jennifer Lawrence, who wouldn’t?!
Well, this has been fun 🙂 hope to see the tag go further and can’t wait to read all about you all 🙂 thanks for reading as always.